Katy and surrounding areas

Let me help you with all your real estates needs.  I have years of experience that I can pass on to you to make your experience a great one.  I work with relocation buyers and sellers, first time home buyers, empty nesters, investors, 1031 exchanges, and can help you with all your real estate.  I live and work in Katy and know the local areas well and the changes in Real Estate.

Search Katy and surrounding areas Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 50049788
$230,000
Katy, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Signature Heights HOU
Featured picture for the property 70356952
$153,000
Katy, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty Associates HOU
Featured picture for the property 20342321
$228,000
Katy, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Platinum HOU
Featured picture for the property 97091971
$150,000
Katy, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty Associates HOU
Featured picture for the property 52773147
$210,000
Katy, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of BHGRE Gary Greene HOU
Updated Nov 20, 2018 11:20:pm. Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.

Today's Market Trends for Katy and surrounding areas *

October

September

-0.04%

-0.05%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes